Warm up your players with the help of a wall pass and shooting test soccer drill.
Training drill set up
- You will need two teams of players and a goalkeeper for this drill.
- Get one team to work as wall passers and one team as shooters.
- The shooting player enters the area and makes two quick wall passes.
- Then the shooting player dribbles out of the area at top speed in order to shoot at goal.
- Immediately a new shooting player enters the area and repeats the drill moves.
- After a set time period, the teams switch roles.
Click here for a soccer drill and coaching tips to get players practising a wall pass.