About Soccer Coach Weekly
For over 10 years Soccer Coach Weekly has supported grassroots coaches be their best, with tried and tested soccer drills, practice plans and advice from the touchline. The only qualified soccer coaching resource with hands-on experience and understanding of what it takes to be an effective grassroots coach and team manager.
Soccer Coach Weekly helps you be the best coach you can be by increasing your coaching knowledge, expanding your repertoire and growing your confidence.
A subscription to Soccer Coach Weekly gives you unlimited access to all content online, a copy of the weekly digital magazine direct to your inbox and one-to-one support from head coach and editor Dave Clarke.
* SoccerCoachWeekly.net launched
* 500th issue of Soccer Coach Weekly
* Soccer Coaching Curriculum: New book series kicks off with EasiCoach U7-U8
* Ask Dave service introduced
* Made Simple book series launched
* Soccer Coach Weekly digital magazine redesign
* Soccer Coach Weekly content now on Facebook, Twitter and YouTube
* Soccer Coach Weekly partners with United Soccer Coaches, formerly NSCAA
* Partnership with Coerver Coaching established
* Start publishing Elite Soccer on behalf of League Managers Association (UK)
* Soccer Coaching Blog launched
* First issue of Soccer Coach Weekly (incorporating Soccer Coach Junior) published
* 64 Small Sided Soccer Games, first Soccer Coach Weekly manual available
* BetterSoccerCoaching/BetterFootBallCoaching webshops and newsletters launched
* Soccer Coach Junior, monthly digital magazine established
About Dave Clarke
In his 10th season as head coach and editor of Soccer Coach Weekly, Dave provides thousands of subscribers worldwide with drills, insight and advice covering all aspects of coaching.
As well as being a skilled journalist and editor, Dave has excellent coaching credentials, having coached U9s – U16s at grassroots level for over 20 years. He holds a UEFA B license and is qualified in FA Youth Award modules 1, 2 and 3, as well as the Coerver Youth Diploma Module.
Dave’s goal is to help young players be the best they can.