Parents…together we are stronger
Soccer Coach Weekly helps coaches be the best they can be with proven soccer drills, practice plans and advice. Grassroots clubs come to us to provide a fun, safe and stimulating environment for your child and develop their soccer skills and player maturity.
You can help your club support your child by reinforcing club values, engaging in coach-parent meetings and of course through vital subs which help fund ground fees, equipment and training resources.
Through your investment in your child’s love of soccer, we help clubs provide:
- A coaching style and content tailored to each age group, ensuring your child is supported with age-appropriate skills training
- Consistent high coaching standards across all teams, helping players confidently move through year groups, knowing what to expect and what will be expected of them
- A fair assessment of your child’s progress and contribution to the team
- A player development plan tailored to your child’s needs and aspirations
- An inclusive, fair and respectful environment where players are encouraged to support their team members try new skills or positions without fear of failure
- The latest and best training techniques as defined by the top players in the world and put into practice by experienced grassroots coaches – maybe your child could be the next Ronaldo!
Support your club support, your child and let them know about Soccer Coach Weekly