About the course
– We have created 6 “virtual characters” in six different careers in football (sport science and medicine, coaching, business, development, media and support).
– We ask the course participants to focus upon the career pathway of their choice. To complete the course successfully (and be awarded the Certificate) you need to complete the 90 tasks for your chosen career path.
– You will complete 90 interactive tasks in the ten modules shown below.
– You are required to use the content provided to help guide the characters to help them achieve their career goals – in doing so helping yourself achieve your own career goal.
– You will receive peer review from the tasks from other learners to support your development.
– You will obtain online support and feedback from Toby French (Founder of Careersinfootball.com) to your responses to key tasks.
– In addition you will receive “take home messages” from each module to further your understanding of the topics Example Download 7 Finding Jobs in Football
– Upon completion you will receive a “Football Career Certificate” and a qualification to add to your CV.