This book is a collection of real questions and answers from real coaches with ways of resolving them, as well as sessions to keep players engaged and focused at training and on match day.
Get help with a variety of problems
Help – My Players Don’t Listen! focuses on 5 common areas, coaches find challenging:
- Management: controlling players, organising sessions, one to one player management
- Coaching: finding the right session, improving player ability, training to match day transition
- Psychology: individual and team motivation, learning to lose, developing a good sporting attitude
- Parents: dealing with frustrated parents, encouraging parents to take an interest, tips on becoming a successful coaching parent
- Tactics: reading opposition tactics, am I using the right tactics? How can I come up with fresh ideas to introduce to the team?
Move straight to the advice you need, to help you combat the coaching problems you face.
Each page follows the same simple format, with added suggested activities to help you implement the advice you have received from Dave. These activities have clear illustrations giving you the opportunity to easily visualise the movements and practices involved in each drill.
You can buy Help – My Players Don’t Listen! in two formats:
ebook – store on your computer. You can simply print out the session you need to use on the day. You can also copy or print as many copies as you like for distribution to your players and colleagues in your club.
Perfect bound printed book – a professional appearance. You are able to stack and display effectively and it is practical when you need to find a session quickly.
Both formats – get the best of both and SAVE money. Combine the benefits of immediate ebook delivery and the ease of printing individual drills with the practicality and durability of the colour printed version.