On the course, you’ll study and understand the Pyramid of Moves which classifies 43 1v1 moves into Changes of Direction, Stops & Starts, and Feints, and the Pyramid of Player Development, which simplifies the coaching job by breaking the game down into 6 parts.
You’ll also receive training in using the Session Planner, the Session Planner Template, and the Coerver Skills Bridge, a system of graduated pressure training. Finally, you’ll understand the Coerver Code, highlighting the 5 S qualities of Skill, Speed, Strength, Spirit and Smarts.
The course is presented by Alfred Galustian and Charlie Cooke, the Co-Founders of Coerver Coaching.
Why not join the Coerver Coaching skills revolution? It will allow you to:
– Focus on technical proficiency and skillful play
– Make ball mastery the foundation of your game
– Use competitive drills and games to develop skillful, spirited players
– Encourage players to make their own decisions in the game
– Be realistic about your performance whether you win or lose (see both as a chance to develop)
– See success as a process and not just a destination
– Show good sportsmanship, win or lose
– Honour the game and keep developing players with distinctive Coerver skill and spirit
When you finish the course you will receive and official Coerver Coaching Youth Diploma 1 Online Certificate of Completion.
*PLEASE NOTE. This course is only available in North and South America, Europe and Africa
Order now to update your resume/CV and get an updated approach to how you teach the skills of players, and inspire your team and yourself to enjoy the beautiful game to it’s fullest extent.