Watch the touch and ability to use all parts of the feet in tight spaces on the pitch from creative players like Eden Hazard and get your players to develop their creative side MORE
Fitness sprints – forward-backward-forward
Fitness for football
- Place three cones in a straight line with five to 10 yards between each cone.
- Players should sprint forwards from cone one to two.
- Then run backwards from cone two to one.
- Finally, sprint forwards from one to three.
- Look for how your players keep a lower centre of gravity when changing direction. They must bend their knees to keep balance.
- Repeat five times. Rest for 60 seconds between repetitions.