Players work on through balls, angled passes, chips and more. It trains players to time their runs, arc their runs, and be creative. The zones help players practise beating the offside trap. MORE
- Pitch size: 30 x 20 yards (minimum) up to 40 x 25 yards (maximum)
- Two teams of four players
- Four mini goals, one on each side of the pitch
- One player from each team enters the pitch.
- Start the game by feeding a ball in for a 1v1 contest.
- One team attacks the goals across the width of the pitch.
- One team attacks the goals down the length of the pitch.
- After each attack add one player to each team.
- The game is played for a set period of time.
- If a goal is scored or the ball leaves play, pass a new ball onto the pitch.
The white team are trying to score left to right, blacks top to bottom.
It’s now 4v4 and the black team make it difficult by pressing and tackling.
When they win possession, the black team must attempt to score.