A great training session to encourage goalscoring chances created from balls played into the penalty area by clever wingers like Argentina’s Angel Di Maria. MORE
End Zone Game
- Pitch size: 30 x 20 yards (minimum) up to 40 x 25 yards (maximum)
- Two teams of four players
- No goals
- Two end zones, 10 yards in from each goal-line.
- The aim of this game is to score a goal by dribbling out and stopping the ball in the end zone.
- The team that scores the “goal” now turns and attacks the opposite end zone.
- If one team is dominating the game then change the rules so that they take it in turns.
The white team are trying to create space to attack the opposite end zone.
The pass is on and the white team try to get it to a player in an advanced position.
A white player must dribble into the end zone to score a “goal”.