Long passes can be a key way to open up an opposition defence or to find space on the pitch by switching play. A great way to help young players to spot longer passing options and to see beyond the first players in their line of vision. MORE
Four Goal Game Must Score In Each Goal
- Pitch size: 30 x 20 yards (minimum) up to 40 x 25 yards (maximum)
- Two teams of four players
- Four keepers
- No offside
- If the ball leaves play, you have a few re-start options:
- The coach passes a new ball onto the pitch
- The players take a roll in
- The players take a throw in
- The players make a pass in
- The players dribble in
The aim for both teams is to score in all four goals. The team to complete this task first is declared the winner.
The team in possession must use clever passing and movement to score.
They must then score in another of the four goals.
The first team to score in all four goals is the winner.