Simple set up to show players how to make supporting runs with the player on the ball and adds a bit of creativity into the mix with subtle additions like backheels. MORE
- Pitch size: 30 x 30 yards
- Two teams of four players
- Five gates made from cones
- No goals
- There are a number of ways this game can be played and scored:
- The player in possession must dribble through a gate to score.
- The player in possession must make a pass through the gate to a team mate.
- The player in possession can use both of the choices above.
- The team not in possession must try to dispossess the team in possession, and then use one of the methods above to score.
The team in possession score by dribbling through a gate.
The team in possession score by passing through a gate.
If the opposition manage to make a tackle it becomes their turn to score through the gates.