This game puts a time pressure on players to score match-winning goals, much like in a real game when the final whistle approaches and a team needs to score. It’s a fun session that your players will really love. MORE
One Team Possession – One Team Score
- Pitch size: 30 x 20 yards (minimum) up to 40 x 25 yards (maximum)
- Two teams of four players
- Four mini target goals, one on each side of the pitch
- One team attempts to keep possession.
- One team attempts to win the ball and score a goal.
- There are a number of ways to play this game:
- The team passing has to make 6 passes to score a goal, the defending team get a goal for each time they shoot into the mini target goals.
- The roles are reversed each time the defending team win the ball, and shoot into the target goals.
- The teams work for a set time period at each role (3 minutes possession, 3 minutes defending).
The white team are trying to put six consecutive passes together.
The black team make it difficult by pressing and tackling.
When they win possession, the black team must attempt to score.