Anticipate the ball being played through the lines and intercept passes by blocking passing routes. Players will also need to be able to tackle and win the ball MORE
Two Goal Game Score in the End Zone
- Pitch size: 30 x 20 yards (minimum) up to 40 x 25 yards (maximum)
- Two teams of four players
- Two empty goals
- No offside
- If the ball leaves play, you have a few re-start options:
- The coach passes a new ball onto the pitch
- The players take a roll in
- The players take a throw in
- The players make a pass in
- The players dribble in
- A goal can only be scored from inside the end zones.
- The game is played for a set time period.
The white team are in possession but must start within the coned off area.
A white player makes a run into the end zone.
His team mate spots the run and makes a pass into the end zone.