Scoring last minute goals can be due to the opposition tiring or suddenly becoming less attacking and sitting back hoping for the final whistle – but it can also be because your team is putting in a big effort to score a winner or to rescue a point with clever use of tactics. MORE
Two Goal Game Score in the End Zone
- Pitch size: 30 x 20 yards (minimum) up to 40 x 25 yards (maximum)
- Two teams of four players
- Two empty goals
- No offside
- If the ball leaves play, you have a few re-start options:
- The coach passes a new ball onto the pitch
- The players take a roll in
- The players take a throw in
- The players make a pass in
- The players dribble in
- A goal can only be scored from inside the end zones.
- The game is played for a set time period.
The white team are in possession but must start within the coned off area.
A white player makes a run into the end zone.
His team mate spots the run and makes a pass into the end zone.