Players work on through balls, angled passes, chips and more. It trains players to time their runs, arc their runs, and be creative. The zones help players practise beating the offside trap. MORE
Two Goal Game Score in the End Zone
- Pitch size: 30 x 20 yards (minimum) up to 40 x 25 yards (maximum)
- Two teams of four players
- Two empty goals
- No offside
- If the ball leaves play, you have a few re-start options:
- The coach passes a new ball onto the pitch
- The players take a roll in
- The players take a throw in
- The players make a pass in
- The players dribble in
- A goal can only be scored from inside the end zones.
- The game is played for a set time period.
The white team are in possession but must start within the coned off area.
A white player makes a run into the end zone.
His team mate spots the run and makes a pass into the end zone.