Very good session for getting players to cover the back because one team has no goalkeeper. The opposition can look for different ways to score especially shooting early or chipping the defence. Great for match play. Why use it Big overload for team with no goalkeeper coaches players in the need to shoot early when... MORE
Two Goal Game
- Pitch size: 30 x 20 yards (minimum) up to 40 x 25 yards (maximum)
- Two teams of four players
- Two keepers
- No offside
- If the ball leaves play, you have a few re-start options:
- The coach passes a new ball onto the pitch
- The players take a roll in
- The players take a throw in
- The players make a pass in
- The players dribble in
- Play for a set time period and then change ends.
- The keepers can change with the team or stay in the same goal and play for the opposite team.
The white team are in possession in a simple 4v4 game.
Pressure from the black team leads to the whites conceding possession.
The black team attack the white goal.