Small-sided games are a fantastic way of getting players to work together to score lots of goals with every single player having a big part to play in the game and are a good way to get players facing match relevant situations. MORE
Two Goal Game
- Pitch size: 30 x 20 yards (minimum) up to 40 x 25 yards (maximum)
- Two teams of four players
- Two keepers
- No offside
- If the ball leaves play, you have a few re-start options:
- The coach passes a new ball onto the pitch
- The players take a roll in
- The players take a throw in
- The players make a pass in
- The players dribble in
- Play for a set time period and then change ends.
- The keepers can change with the team or stay in the same goal and play for the opposite team.
The white team are in possession in a simple 4v4 game.
Pressure from the black team leads to the whites conceding possession.
The black team attack the white goal.