Fast passing games help teams to keep the ball when they play in matches. This unopposed game helps develop first touch, movement and accuracy. Great session to get teams passing the ball with speed. MORE
Free Your Team Mate
- Mark out a circle of about 25 yards diameter using cones or markers
- Two teams of four players
- No goals
- Each team has one player on the pitch and three players on the outside
- To start, pass a ball into the pitch. The two players compete for possession.
- The player who wins the ball attempts to pass out to a team mate.
- If successful, the team mate enters the pitch to make a 2v1.
- The winning team is the first to have all four players on the pitch and complete 6 consecutive passes.
The first two players compete to win possession.
The aim is to pass the ball out to a team mate.
If you can keep possession, the reward is to have more players on the pitch.