Top strikers may be worth their weight in gold but when it comes to winning titles, the clever money goes on the sides with firepower throughout the squad too. MORE
Two Goal Game One Touch Finish
- Pitch size: 30 x 20 yards (minimum) up to 40 x 25 yards (maximum)
- Two teams of four players
- No offside
- If the ball leaves play, you have a few re-start options:
- The coach passes a new ball onto the pitch
- The players take a roll in
- The players take a throw in
- The players make a pass in
- The players dribble in
- The players can only score by using a first time shot (i.e. without taking a touch to control the ball).
- The game is played for a set time period.
The black team are in possession in a normal 4v4 situation.
The black players keep moving in an attempt to create space for an attack.
The black player runs on to a pass and shoots first time.