One team knocks balls off cones and one team scores by passing to the keeper from one end to the other. But the key to this game is that when a ball is knocked off the opposition have to get it back. MORE
Volley and Catch
- Pitch size: 30 x 20 yards (minimum) up to 40 x 25 yards (maximum)
- Two teams of four players
- Six mini goals
- No offside
- If the ball leaves play, the game is re-started with a volley pass.
- The player in possession is allowed to make a one bounce movement (using the hands basketball style).
- To pass the ball your players must make a volley pass out of their hands to one of their team-mates.
- To score a goal, the players must make a first-time volley shot into one of the opponent’s goals.
- The game is played for a set time period.
The player in possession can bounce the ball basketball-style.
The players must volley “out of their hands” to pass.
To score, the players must volley the ball into an open goal.