If you want to see your players create more scoring opportunities in the penalty area, use this session to improve movement and creativity in the attacking third of the pitch MORE
Volley and Catch
- Pitch size: 30 x 20 yards (minimum) up to 40 x 25 yards (maximum)
- Two teams of four players
- Six mini goals
- No offside
- If the ball leaves play, the game is re-started with a volley pass.
- The player in possession is allowed to make a one bounce movement (using the hands basketball style).
- To pass the ball your players must make a volley pass out of their hands to one of their team-mates.
- To score a goal, the players must make a first-time volley shot into one of the opponent’s goals.
- The game is played for a set time period.
The player in possession can bounce the ball basketball-style.
The players must volley “out of their hands” to pass.
To score, the players must volley the ball into an open goal.