Give your players plenty of decision making opportunities in this fun transition game, which also exposes players to lots of overload situations.
- Pitch size: 30 x 20 yards (minimum) / up to 40 x 25 yards (maximum)
- Two teams of four players
- Two goals
- Two keepers
- Each team defends one goal.
- One player from each team starts on the pitch.
- The white team start first and one player must dribble onto the pitch to make a 2 v 1 situation.
- Immediately after this ball is played, one of the white players leaves the pitch.
- Now one of the black players dribbles onto the pitch to make a 2 v 1 situation.
- The game works continuously for a set time period.
If you would like to get 63 more small-sided games just like this with our best selling manual, 64 Small-Sided Soccer Games, then click here.